A Quick Trip Home

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale as I make my embark on a trip back home for the weekend. Yesterday, I made one final trip to Akihabara before finalizing my packing for returning home. With the weather becoming gradually warmer and spring approaching with each passing day, there was much for me to pack as I brought back with me a lot of my warm clothing that was necessary throughout Japan's cold winters.

Not only that, the various goods that I had bought for others was also taking quite a lot of space. Most notably, the Rem & Ram plush and Saber pillow. They may weigh much but, they sure are bulky! With nearly 20 kg of luggage packed, I made my way to Narita airport to catch my flight out.

After seven hours of flight, I finally returned home and the first order of business was to track down a large parcel that had been sent to me by Good Smile Company. Because I had been away for a long period of time, the parcel had been left in the post office's collection warehouse for close to 3 weeks and was bordering on being returned to sender. Fortunately, I was still able to track it down and collect it after some considerable effort and negotiation. What is inside? Well, stay tuned to Tiro Finale to find out! As you can see, even Tanya is suspicious about the contents of the box.

Last but not least, Rin-chan had made the long trip back to be reunited with her big sisters Eli and Nozomi! Seeing the three of them together just makes me feel like collecting more of them especially Hanayo (to pair with Rin) or Umi (to complete the Lily White sub-group). 

With just a short weekend back, this also meant that I would not be able to attend this year's Winter Wonder Festival in Makuhari Messe. While I do miss out, it was conscious choice knowing that I had other priorities that needed to be addressed first. Following this short trip back, it would be back again to Tokyo for one month before I am back for good. As is, I am already missing my photo studio and writing my usual product reviews on Tiro Finale. Not too much longer now! Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts