The Nesoberi Chronicles 4 - Tanya Moves!

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for another chapter of Nesoberi Chronicles. Ever since I was gifted these adorable plush toys two year back, I have not been able to get enough of them with the collection steadily growing accompanied by various other plushies as well. While my collection has remained put in the same place for the past few years, the same cannot be said about me having traveled and lived in various different countries over the past three years.

Whenever or wherever I move, it is often with a heavy heart that I have to leave my collection behind. Last time, I was in Japan for 6 months before returning home. And just 2 months since arriving home, I am once again packing my bags to move to a new place. But it is not for a short duration before as I will be stationed at my new place for a whole 2 years due to professional obligations. 

As is my ritual, I would begin packing a week before departure just to ensure that I have everything that I need and to prevent any last minute mishaps. Having had to move so frequently, I had also become rather adept to packing only the essentials for a smoother moving process. During this one week, I would also take the opportunity to appreciate my collection for one last time before I leave it for an extended period of time. It goes without saying, my collection is not an essential part of my luggage and is often left behind. Only this time, I found myself harboring a little stowaway in my carry-on luggage.

By the time I had realized, it was already too late and the little army officer that she is, Tanya, had followed me all the way to my new place to claim ownership of new land. With new land conquered, the only thing Tanya demands now is for more loyal subjects and that is exactly what I have planed in mind with the addition of new Nesoberi(s) as time passes. For now, I am eyeing the new Snowhalation Nozomi and Eli. Since Tanya is already well acquainted with the couple, I am sure she would have no trouble fitting in right with them. Who knows? Maybe I will even throw in Honoka and Kotori into the mix as their Snowhalation outfits and expressions are utmost adorable.

But for now, Tanya will remain to be the lone warrior holding up the fort. In could just be the loneliness but, Tanya has started to develop a habit of gnawing on my charging cables. Perhaps she is trying to tap into the electrical grid of my new place? Who knows? All that is certain is that there is definitely going to be more Nesoberi action now that this little rascal has found her way into my new place. Until then, thank you so much for reading and I hope you have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts