AmiAmi & Cardboard Boxes

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale! As promised, we will be pulling yet another from the archives of the unpublished in this one entitled "AmiAmi & Cardboard Boxes". Some time back, I found myself in quite a conundrum having amassed quite the collection of cardboard boxes. These boxes were primarily from shipments from Japan made via AmiAmi or Mandarake. While I am not the kind to normally hoard such items, I still did see the value and utility in them hence, the reason for keeping them behind. That, and the fact that I had one too many unopened parcels just lying around. 

Whilst unpacking all of the cardboard boxes and cutting down to smaller sizes so that they could be more easily disposed off. I came across this sweet little message from one of my AmiAmi boxes. Recycling may be as normal as breathing in Japan but, overseas the practice of recycling is still very much an opt-in process. As such, it is nice to see AmiAmi has such consideration for their overseas customers in trying to cultivate an environmentally friendly practice!

Aside from the cute gesture on the cardboard box, we already know that AmiAmi also has monthly post cards which feature illustrations of their two image characters, Ami-co and Lili-co. Maybe one day I will be able to collect all twelve in a year?

Of course, all the unpacking was not for naught as I unboxed a very important shipment that I never quite got around to featuring. Perhaps it is time I gave one of the ultimate grail Mami collectible items its duly deserved spotlight on Tiro Finale? Until then, thank you so much for reading this quick update and I hope you have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts