SIF: 50M Players Worldwide Scouting


Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for our irregular School Festival Content update. As part of the recent 50M players worldwide celebration campaign, KLab was giving out numerous scouting tickets that could be used on specific scouting boxes for either Muse or Aqours. Both of these scouting boxes had the same odds as regular honor scouting (e.g. UR at a 1% rate albeit with a guaranteed SSR) and featured the good old 11 scout. The only difference is that scouting could only be done via the use of tickets which could be obtained by completing certain objectives throughout the campaign. By the end of the campaign, I had managed to rack up 182 scouting tickets which made me eligible for a chance to scout for 182 members.

Deciding to scout for Muse, mathematically this would net me at the very least 1 UR even if the odds were not in my favour. Starting with the first 11 pull, I was greeted with a pretty good opening pull of 2 SSR and a single SR. The good part is that I had already leveled up both those Honoka and Kotori SSRs. This meant that they would be good for upgrading their skill levels even further.

It did not take long for me to get my first UR as the second 11 pull drew my first red envelope. In it, was a UR Umi.

Together with the UR, I also scouted two other SR cards which was a nice bonus on top of the coveted UR pull.

I did not have a prior copy of this UR Umi which is a plus for the collection books and will certainly be helpful in future events for cheer bonuses.

The third pull netted me a two Honoka cards of higher value, an SSR and a SR one. The SSR in particular is one of my favorite cards for Honoka.

The fourth pull netted me my second UR so far, and it was a UR Nico.

Together with Nico, I also got two other SR members which seemed to mimic the draw from my first UR pull. As far as random UR goes, I hardly ever got any Nico ones. Again, she will be very useful in coming events for cheer combinations.

The subsequent pulls were not as fortuitous but, were not too bad either in the grand scheme of things. The fifth pull netted a brand new SSR Honoka alongside several other R members.

The sixth pull saw yet another SSR Honoka alongside three other SR members. This would become a recurring theme in many of the later pulls with a guaranteed SSR with each pull.


When it came to the seventh pull, you can certainly bet there was yet another SSR in it. This time, it was Maki alongside a SR Umi.

The eight pull came with a new SSR Maki couple with several other new SR members. As if I did not already have more than enough SR members who are just waiting to be trained in my present box.

The ninth pull saw my first high value Nozomi card making its debut in the form of an SSR Tennis Nozomi. This is one card that I have put significant levels into and have expanded all of its School Idol Skill slots. As such, she still remains to be an active member of my Smile roster alongside the other URs in it.

Come the tenth pull, there were even more SSR joining the fray. This time an SSR Kotori comes included together with two other SR members.

Eleventh pull and you guessed it, another SSR. Rin is the member of choice this time and come in as the sole high rarity member of this pull.

Come the twelfth pull, Rin starts to look like the dominant force of this scout with yet another SSR card of hers. Nozomi joins in with a single SR. 

The thirteenth pull has a new SSR Hanayo making her debut alongside another new SR Umi.With this many SSR members being added to the collection, I am actually not too bothered about not getting a UR at all.

Scout number fourteen and it is one of those "unlucky" single SSR pulls with only a single SSR Honoka.

Scout fifteen sees the debut of the SSR Eli, this is the initial release SSR version of which I have successfully collected for all nine members of Muse.

Then, we have the final 11 scout making it number sixteen as we pull a single SSR Nico and three other SR, all of which were new. With only six tickets remaining, it was time to make pull single pulls and hope for the best. Unfortunately, something rather embarrassing and odd occurred.

While I was careful in chronicling the 11 scouts that occurred, what happened next was a bit of a blur for me. I could not remember whether I had actually done the single scouts and forgotten to take the screenshots. Or if I had fallen asleep entirely and had forgotten to do the remaining single scouts. Whatever it was, there was little I could do as the tickets had expired the next time I had logged on. Moral of the story? Do not do your scouting on the last day of the ticket's validity. 

Despite all that, the entire scout still turned out to be rather lucrative and 2 UR was a good bit than the statistical scout changes which does make me rather pleased. With that, we come to the end of this little scouting report. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts