Nesoberi Chronicles 14 - A New Home, A New Beginning

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for the fourteenth chapter of the Nesoberi Chronicles. Last time on the Nesoberi Chronicles, all of the berries were reunited once again after a long 2 years apart. In fact, there were even several new berries who were added to the family. Namely, Mami, Eli and Honoka with the latter two being the Snowhalation version. Nevertheless, the short-lived reunion was only temporary as not long after I had landed, I had to begin planning and packing to move to an entirely new country for my new job.

While moving house or getting a new job often seems like a daunting task, it is doubly so when you throw in moving to an entirely different country into the mix. Over the past 5 years of my life, I had moved in and out of nearly 5 different accommodations. Initially for studies and later on for work, as it was to be now. As such, moving had become almost second nature to me at this point with my ethos of packing light and only bringing the bare essentials. No matter what though, I always make it a point to bring along at least one Nesoberi with me on my trip with the obvious choice going to Mami-chan. After all, if I was going to start a new life all alone, what more perfect character to have with me than the embodiment of solo living is there?

Somehow, Tanya managed to squeeze her way into my luggage even if that meant not having much actual space to fit. Tanya was not going to take no for an answer especially when she heard that there would be new pastures for her to conquer. While one Mega Jumbo Nesoberi was difficult enough to bring on a flight, two proved to be a little bit of challenge. Nothing I have not done before though, it would be a bit of a tight squeeze. 

For the rest of the Nesboeri(s) though, this would be goodbye for an indefinite period of time. Over the course of the next few months and years, I plan to gradually move the entire family over to my new place one at a time. Just like I did with my old place and with luck, even add a few new members to the family as time progresses. For now though, I am taking baby steps with no definite plan of a mass exodus just yet.

After the modest 8 hour flight and flying one continent over, I am finally at my new place where the berries can be let out free at last. While Mami still seemed fairly fresh, Tanya looked positively worn out from the flight. Perhaps it has something to do with her past experiences with tight, enclosed spaces. Something to do with a rocket perhaps?

With new ground discovered, Tanya set about conquering her new found territory including munching on the few new electronics I have obtained ever since arriving here. While the two blondes certainly get along together well having spent a good amount of time together in the past, I do feel that things would be getting a little lonely with just the two of them. Luckily for me, I found the perfect companion for the duo which would serve as a loyal companion for the time being.

That companion, well say hello to Alpaca-san who is the latest member of the family. How will the two girls take to their new pet? Will they get along of will all hell break loose? Find out in the next chapter of the Nesoberi Chronicles which will be schedule to come out the next week. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts