Summer Girl Scout (Rin & You)

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for the second part of our Summer of Love Live, Summer Girl Scouts! In the first part of the series, we took a shot at the Free Scout 11 offered for Maki and Kanan. With the latest update in play, we now get the chance for a Free Scout 11 for both Rin and You, Muse's second and Aqours' first place respectively. 

Just like the previous time we scouted, I will be starting with Aqours. In this case, it would be for You who was voted in as this year's Summer Girl for Aqours. Just like all the other Free Scout 11, players only have one shot at the scout and have to wish for the best in that single scout. 

Immediately, things are already looking much better with two visible purple (SR) tickets!

In the end, the two purple and nine pink envelopes remained as they with neither transforming into a higher rank envelope. At the very least, this is considerably better than the bare minimum single SR. 

The first SR is the SR Halloween You. Halloween sets are always very popular among fans and Aqours' is no exception. This is my first copy of You in her Halloween set and perhaps somewhere down the line, I may be looking at getting another for idolization. 

The second SR You is the SR Circus You which has the various members of Aqours dressed up as different members of a circus trope. In You's case, she is a juggler, a staple of every circus trope and seems to be doing a good job at it too. 

With You complete, it was time to see how my luck would fare with the second place winner from Muse's Summer Girl Election, Hoshizora Rin. Full of energy and personality, Rin is one of the best embodiment of summer time and the fans certainly recognize that too. Now, shall we see how I fared with this particular outing? 

A purple envelope is certainly visible but, do you see something else too?

Yes, indeed! A red envelope finally graces my presence after its long absence in the form of a UR Rin!

At this point, the additional SR is not even on my active radar as I am overfilling with excitement from the UR I just got. After all, the odds of it happening is so low, one would never fully expect to actually get a UR in a single Scout 11. In fact, this is the first time I have ever received an UR from a single Scout 11. 

The best part is, this is actually my second UR Cafe Maid Rin meaning idolization without the use of stickers is certainly part of the plan! Rin has always been one of my favorite characters among the nine of Muse and the icing on the cake is really in the fact that this is one of my favorite UR cards of hers.

The cat on Rin's head as she runs care-freely into the open is just a sight to behold. So much so, that I may actually consider leaving Rin's main card face as the un-idolized version. 

With this batch of Free Scout 11 done, it is time for me to consolidate my earnings and work systematically towards training new members. It has been quite a while since I have done active training for a good number of my members with many potentially idolized members just sitting dormant in my present box. 

Fortunately, I know have a very good reason to look into that box now. What about you? Have you ever had such luck in single Scout 11 in the past? Do let us know what you think in the comments section below. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts