More Nozomi Birthday Scouting

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for another feature on School Idol Festival. Just as I thought I was done scouting for Nozomi during her recent birthday celebration, yet another special Step Up box appeared on her actual birthday itself. This time, it was yet another Step Up Scout with a guaranteed UR on the sixth step. Having a balance of 492 Love Gems at the moment and all the six steps only requiring 270 Gems in total, I figured why not? At the very least, I would be getting one guaranteed UR and hopefully even more if I was lucky with the boosted 3% UR rates.

In Step 1, I only managed to pull 3 SR Nozomi(s) with the remainders being R Nozomi(s). Not much to say about this except the fact that I should really get around to idolizing and ranking up all the SR Nozomi sitting in my Present Box which have laid dormant for months now. 


In the second step, things seem to liven up a little bit with a single SSR and four other SR Nozomi(s). The New Year Kimono Nozomi in particular is one of the nicer Nozomi SR till date and one that I should really get around to complete. 


Third step and the first UR of the draw appears! It may look rather bland by UR standards these days and that is because this is actually the Initial UR for Nozomi, meaning this is her first ever UR. I prefer to remember this UR Nozomi as the Gypsy one as her idolized version appears to be a belly dancing fortune teller of sorts.


I do believe this would be my second Initial UR Nozomi at this point which would make her the prime candidate for the next UR for me to idolize. Joining her are four other SR Nozomi including the adorable Ninja Nozomi. 


Then came Step 4 and the red envelope I have been waiting all my years of playing SIF finally appeared! This was the one of the few remaining Nozomi UR that has long since evaded me and one that I have yearned to add to my collection for a very long time.


As she was scouted as part of the fourth step, she also comes accompanied with ten other SR Nozomi(s) due to the boosted SR scouting rates from this step. Nothing particularly stands out from the other scouted members but, just getting that one UR alone more than made up for anything else. 


What makes this Nozomi UR particularly special is that she pairs up with Eli and this is at the point where the game was just beginning to pair up members for their UR cards. As such, I will now have to find a way of getting the UR Christmas Eli as well in order to complete the full set. After all, nothing spells completeness than a Christmas date between Nozomi and Eli. 


Step 5 came and went rather uneventfully with me getting the worst possible draw of the odds. This step guarantees a single SR and that was pretty much all I got, a single SR in a sea of R. But that did not bother me too much as the sixth step definitely guarantees a UR. So the question is, which UR did I get?


Drum roll and it is the UR Idol Outfit Nozomi! It is always exciting times to get a new UR especially if it is a UR Nozomi. The Idol Outfit one in particular is a UR that I already have several copies of making this likely the third or fourth copy of this Nozomi UR. This easily solidifies her role in my main Smile Team with the most Skill slots available to bolster the eight other member of the team. 


Aside from the single UR that I got, we are joined by three other SR Nozomi together with a host of R. All in all, with 270 Love Gems spent, I managed to get 3 UR Nozomi making that an average of 90 Love Gems per UR or a 4.5% UR chance on average. Which in the grand scheme of things was really, really good odds to tie everything up.


Among all of Nozomi's birthday celebrations I have ever played through in School Idol Festival, this certainly has to be the most fortuitous one of them all and will no doubt go down as also being one of the most memorable. How about you, have you had much luck in any recent Birthday scouts of your favorite members? Let me know your experiences in the comments section below. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts