Project K9 Part 4: Sleipnir

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for the fourth and final chapter of Project K9. For this final chapter of the modified Aorus K9, hereon dubbed Sleipnir, I decided to make a full photo gallery of the completed project. It has certainly been a blast and a learning experience working on this keyboard which is also my first optical mechanical keyboard. As there real is not much to explain from this build which has not already been explained in the earlier chapters, I am just going to keep the words short and let you focus on the pictures instead.
















And there you have it, another completed project in the Modding My series. If you have any questions about the build or keyboard, do not hesitate to ask me in the comments section below. In the next edition of the Modding My series, I will be making an entirely custom keyboard with a little inspiration from Love Live. Make sure you stay tuned to that. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts