Nesoberi Wishlist

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale. Today, we are going to take a little twist on the usual Figure Wishlist series. Seeing as how figure releases and reveals have been considerably slower as of late, I decided to compile my list of my most anticipated Nesoberi plushies that I am planning to add to the collection. Spoiler Alert: a good majority of them come from the Love Live series. So without further ado, let us jump into the list!
First up, we have the very first character who started out both my Love Live and Nesoberi collection, Toujou Nozomi. This time our purple haired fortune teller is back in Nesoberi form once more to commemorate the release of Muse's latest single, "A Song for You! You? You!!". Slated for release in December 2020, this new line of Love Live Nesoberi(s) will occupy the rare "LL" size category which measures in at a head to toe length of 50 cm. For reference, a standard Mega Jumbo Nesoberi measures 40 cm in length. The 50 cm category was previously referred to as Hyper Jumbo Nesoberi but, somehow that nomenclature seems to have been dropped by Sega this time around. Maybe they would reinstate it closer to release?
Speaking of release, aside from the revealed release date later this year, these fluffy Nesoberi(s) will also only be available as a retail product as opposed to them being arcade prizes. Before consumption taxes, you will be looking at spending a good 5,000 Yen for each one of these. I have little to no doubt they would command an even higher price point once they hit the re-sellers market.
Aside from Nozomi, I certainly cannot forget Ayase Eli's Nesoberi too. Another staple of my Nesoberi collection, Eli-chi (as Nozomi affectionately calls her) is a crucial and important part of the Nozo-Eli Nesoberi duo that I currently have going on in my collection. Just like Nozomi, Eli will be released in December 2020 alongside Yazawa Nico as well. Sporting the same dress they wore for the song, Eli's Nesoberi differs only slightly with a different hairband and the color accents on her dress matching her character colour.
Another important member of the crew that I have always tried to fit into the collection is the group's energetic one, Hoshizora Rin. Aside from being an endless pit of energy and joy, Rin stands out among her peers for being one of those Nesoberi(s) which have a completely unique facial expression. It is immediately recognizable to be Rin and, the best part is, it even looks like she is having fun as a Nesoberi! Her release date is a month sooner on November alongside Hanayo and Maki.
The last Nesoberi on the list is one that I certainly cannot forget, it is a standard size Tomoe Mami Nesoberi plush strap. While she has already made her debut as a Mega Jumbo Nesoberi, Mami subsequently got a 11 cm Nesoberi plush strap version released in June 2020. I have yet to see any on the re-seller's market but, I would not worry too much as of yet as these arcade prizes tend to stay on for at least half a year. Mami is now sporting a confident expression with realistic eyes. Madoka similarly is available in Nesoberi form too and has a Mega Jumbo version with realistic eyes. Here is to hoping that they would release a Mega Jumbo Nesoberi version of this Mami too.

Four Nesoberi(s) in total may not seem like much. But when you consider the fact that three of them alone add up to 15,000 Yen, it reminds me that I better start saving soon. Normally you would think that clinging onto older series would eventually result in a drought of merchandise. That does not seem to be the case for me thus far though as, I more than welcome any new merchandise released. With the current global situation, it is hard to say exactly when I will be able to get my hands on these new plushies. I am hoping it is not too long now. What about you? Are there any new plushies on your watchlist that you are planning to get? Let me know in the comments section below. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts