Love Live Christmas Girl: Aqours Edition


Ho-ho-HOLD UP! That's right! It's Takuya taking the reigns! Instead of our usual seasonally suited big cat, I'll be handling this here post this time around. I can't handle Muse's one because I don't actually know much about them but Aqours, I can do. As long as Dia is involved, I must try! What do the members of Aqours have to say this time? Hint: It doesn't matter. You're voting for Dia.


In case you don't know what's going on, don't you worry because it's actually really simple. You just have to vote for Dia Kurosawa. It's as simple as that. Cast your vote for Dia and all will be clear. The other girls get to chime in with their short speeches to 'woo' you into voting for them but don't let that get to you. Though I suppose I have a duty to cover what it is they're saying so might as well get on with that then shall we?


Wow. Look at this! Not even trying. Just a simple holiday greeting with bribery openly on display. She does seem to be carrying a giant bag of goodies though so one can assume she's at least a generous sort of gal in this season of giving. But who knows, it could just be a sack of tangerines (mikan) for all we know. I'd say, good on her for embracing the gift-giving culture but too generic to be worth a good chance in voting.


Alright, a better attempt but look clearly. She's admitting to failing before due to 'nervousness' and will like another chance. I don't buy it. Nervous!? She's an idol for God's sake! I mean, I know Ruby gets nervous but that's different! Fine fine, I guess Riko deserves some points for making use of a Christmas bell. Also, she's pretty cute with the antlers, huh?


Setting up for a Christmas party!? Wonderful! See, Christmas parties are wonderful! Hours of joyous fun with some wholesome food. You know, except for the fact that she wants us to WORK for that fun! Decorate!? Look how she's holding all those presents! Seems to be doing a damn fine job alone if I do say so myself. That's right, ALONE!


There we go! Best girl right here! Pure perfection! Just an innocent declaration of love in a time meant to celebrate our closest ones. So loving, so touching, so moving. Even her pose shows a dignified beauty unlike anyone else. She has our vote, doesn't she? She's definitely win, right? Super high chances! 10/10 for representing Christmas to a T. I really don't see the point in continuing to support the other girls but I guess it must be done...*grumbles*


We see each other all the time! Come on, You! Get a hint! I don't have to see you this time since I see you every other time so why must you get in the way of Dia!? Also, that cute teddy bear with that adorably innocent pose will not get you anywhere in my book! I mean, maybe a higher vote count but not to me!


See, the underworld date thing is pretty okay with me. I'm down for some of that controversy. I hear some girls like it on the wild side too. But calling me a little demon in public!? What, she wants me to yell my safe word now? Talk about public humiliation! I say do not give her the vote! You want to play, Yoshiko? Fine. Bad Yohane! BAD!


This....hrm....honestly, it's pretty sweet. Picking flowers, turning them into a bouquet, giving it to us? I say that's a pretty nice gesture. Look, she even has a teddy on her head! Wait, no! NO! I don't buy into this. I think it's pretty fishy. Maybe, she's just giving us rejected flowers from a rejected fan? That'll make her far more cruel than the others! Then again, people like that controversy too. Her chances seem strong.


Oh. OH. OH MY. I mean, she's not in any suggestive pose but clearly, CLEARLY, she wants something from us. She wants to 'talk' but I find that incredibly hard to believe. Then again, if she actually does just talk, we'd all be super disappointed. We know what we want and we shall get it!


Wow, that's pretty straightforward. She's clearly interested but then she gets all shy. I mean, I guess we can forgive Ruby right? At the same time, I'm sure Dia wouldn't want us to have our hands all over her little sister now, would she? Even though her little sister seems to be very, very interested in us. ARGH. Are her chances actually good?


Aha, as you can tell, Dia is......Dia is.....WHAT!? Where the heck is my Dia!? I mean, I err, I meant where is our Dia? Not only does her sister get first place, she's not even in the top 5! What the actual- NO. You know, I'm a professional. I can take this. Ahem.

Ruby getting first makes sense. Her message was very direct and she's well loved among everyone. It's the same with Hanamaru and You. Those two were definitely cute but I guess just not Ruby cute. Mari is fourth because...well, that's quite obvious, ain't it? And Riko getting fifth is a bit of a surprise! I suppose people DO like the whole shy thing.

Honestly, I reckon Ruby has a strong chance of winning the overall victory but we shall see! Who did you vote for and why? Vote for Dia in the next competition! No questions. Just do it.

Have a joyous holiday season and see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts