Kunikida Hanamaru Strap Showcase

Hello everyone, welcome back to Tiro Finale! As per the topic of the previous post, I would be showcasing a few character straps as part of this week's topic. Despite not being an avid collector of knick-knacks, I nonetheless do have a few straps in the collection courtesy of souvenirs from friends in their trips to Japan. But enough of that, on to the showcase, this time featuring none other than Maru-chan from LoveLive!Sunshine!!


First up is my very first rubber strap of any kind, simply featuring Maru-chan in her typical school uniform getup, adorably suspended in midair via the keychain hook, looking awfully pleased with. 3 years going and I still find this one to be my favorite, and of the best aesthetics & quality both. It's design and color reproduction stay faithful to the character, and despite hanging on my bag to work for the last few years does not look at all worse for wear, colors and all. Most importantly, its cute.

Now while our assistant Jumbo Nesoberi readies the scene for the next shoot, I'll breifly go over the equipment used today. I am using the main 48MP snapper on the Xiami Mi 9T with its f/1.75, 0.8ÎŒm lens. A very flexible shooter to say the least, especially in the day. Unfortunately there has been full string of heavy overcast over the last few weeks while I'm home (grumble) so we'll have to work with what we have. 

Next up is a rubber strap of Maru-chan in her MY MaiTONIGHT outfit, suspended by a strikingly colored gold chain. The choice of bright colors on this one makes it stand out, but also makes it difficult to attach it anywhere without looking out of place. A nice little thing to have in the collection, but I admit its not my favorite with its relatively stiff pose and overly saturated colors.

Moving on we now have a look at another strap of Maru-chan, this time in her Aozora Jumping Heart dress, doing her nya~ pose at the end of the song's routine. Going for a more pastel look with its matte colors and thick lines, this piece features tons of intricate details and goes well as a keychain, though it unfortunately is too large to be kept in my for my pockets, bur nonetheless remains a solid keeper.

Last up is not a rubber strap but rather a fridge magnet, featuring Maru-chan fresh out of the bath in her pajamas. Gaze upon it relaxed visage, as just seeing it might makes you feel like lazing about in a  Netflix-and-chill kinda way. You could say its calming effect is... magnetic (so sorry). 

And that's it for my humble collection of straps, really. I hope you like what you see and maybe it brightened your day just a bit. Have a good day wherever you are!

Comments

Popular Posts