Kyun Chara Super Sonico 360 View


Time again for another 360 view. After some time, I've come to the realization that smaller deformed figures are so much easier to do a 360 off compared to larger scale figures. Deformed figures like Kyun Chara or Nendoroids fit perfectly into the 4:3 frame while the much taller scale figures require a much narrower 16:9 frame. 

What am I rambling about? Much of this doesn't even concern you the reader. All you need to know is, the 360 animation is above while each high resolution shot is below. Enjoy!








Well, that's all for now. A new School Idol Festival event has started, this time a Score Match centered around Honoka! I won't be going crazy like the previous event but, I've definitely set my eyes on the SR Honoka. 

Hope you've found this little segment useful! Until then, have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts