Holy Mami, Holy Night

Hello everyone and welcome to this celebratory update on Tiro Finale. Being the season of joy and celebration, I figured there is no better way to celebrate the occasion, here on Tiro Finale, than with sharing you my favorite collection of Holy Mami fan art. So without further ado, let Mami's ascended form bless you on this holy evening. 






Saving the best for last we have my absolute favorite Holy Mami fan-art thus far. So much so that I currently use it as my wallpaper!

Lastly, we come to the 5-star Holy Mami card that is featured in the mobile game, Magia Record. This is where the original concept for Holy Mami was first showcased. In the future, there are only going to continue to be more special variants of the Magical Girls and I am certainly looking forward to seeing what they have up their sleeves. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a joyous holiday celebration!

Comments

Popular Posts