One Piece Cafe!


I previously talked about the One Piece Store but the whole One Piece Tokyo Tower trip ain't over yet. There is actually a restaurant and cafe right next to the store! Basically, guests get to either feast on a wholesome dinner (which I did not try) or enjoy a cup of coffee while listening to some One Piece music (which I did).




The restaurant is specifically themed as Sanji's restaurant but the cafe is themed as a general One Piece fan cafe. You get menu items featuring each of the different characters and you're allowed to snap photos and read One Piece manga (in more than just one language!) at your own pace.






The cafe is also completely adorned with various iconic pieces of equipment owned by the Straw Hat Crew.








At the cafe, I obviously grabbed the Sanji-themed drink while snwlprd chose the Brook-themed ice cream. The price, again, is a bit hefty but hey, the experience was full of joy! Unfortunately, I didn't actually capture an image of the drink and ice cream so I've got to apologise for a lack of that. Regardless, I can tell you it was somewhat tasty!

If you're a fan, I highly recommend coming here whenever you can. I certainly will the next time I hit up Japan!



Comments

Popular Posts