Deformed Figure Kongou & Wo Class

I mentioned in my Atago review that she comes bundled with Kongou & Wo Class. So, how the those other two look like? Equally adorable for starters. Before leaving, I made sure to take the opportunity to take a few quick shots of the two. Wo-Class because of her huge headpiece, looks the biggest among the three.

Kongou on the other hand is pretty much the same size as Atago. I don't know if you've noticed but, I have boxes used as the base switched. Something I only realized now. Just like Atago's the box uses a similar motif depending on the character. With Wo-Class and Kongou, it is their headpieces.

I chose to split the three with my friend as I wasn't much of a fan of Wo-Class and Kongou. If you are though, getting these three together is a must. That's all for now, hope you're having a great day so far.

Until then, see you again at the next post.

Comments

Popular Posts