More Great Pixiv Find!

Mami x Dead Space. Make it happen EA!
A while back, I posted a picture of Mami with a big furry dog, a picture that I really like. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Unfortunately then, I didn't know who the artist was. After browsing Pixiv (a little too much than I'd like to admit), I actually managed to stumble upon the great artist who is responsible for it! Said artist is ãƒ›ãƒ‘ン and you should definitely check out the artist's page. There's a huge collection of great Mami art and most of them are done in a pencil sketch manner which I really like.

Most of you would've already noticed the relatively popular art with Mami in the Dead Space suit and that too comes from this fantastic artist.

Looks like Mami isn't a fan of horror

All grown up now
For some unexplained reason, I really like the picture above. Maybe because it is one of the most accurate depictions of what an adult Mami would look like.

Ever wondered how Mami would look like wielding a modern firearm?

Overachieving as always

Pocket-sized Mami!

Glasses Mami!

Maiko Mami! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Baby Mami!

And finally Pony Mami! So awesome!

I wonder what do I do with these....

Make friends with sheep I guess

With a signature color like yellow, a duck raincoat is just a no brainer. So cute!
Hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Remember make sure to pay the fantastic artist of these works a visit because there's lots more from where these came from.


Until then, have a great day everybody!

Comments

Popular Posts