Challenge Festival Windfall

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for some good old School Idol Festival content. As of writing, my work schedule has started to become rather tight but, I still wanted to write this short little piece on a recent windfall of mine. In all the years that I have played School Idol Festival, I would not consider myself to be the luckiest player out there. My scouting attempts have never been the best nor have I had any luck with limited or solo scouts. 

But, in the recent Challenge Festival, Round 8, featuring the Hinamatsuri (Doll's Festival) Maki and Hanayo, I stumbled into a little bit of gold for my live rewards. And I mean gold in quite the literal sense too, as Gold Live Rewards during events such as Challenge Festival and Medley Festival actually have a very good chance of being Green Scouting Tickets. 

Second only to Blue Scouting Tickets, Green Scouting Tickets are perhaps one of the most lucrative non-currency in-game item that can be obtain. Since Blue Scouting Tickets cannot be obtained from events, this makes the Green variant all the more sought after by players during events such as these where the tickets are given as part of event lives. Under normal circumstances, they would usually be unlocked as event points and ranking rewards. Now do you see the correlation between the increased cutoff points for the tiers when it comes to events such as these?

Having played all the Medley and Challenge Festival events on School Idol Festival's Worldwide Server to date, I usually net 3-4 Green Scouting Tickets at each of these events. Even then, I would consider it to be a very good result as each of this Green Scouting Ticket is worth theoretically 5 Love Gems. Multiply that figure by 3 or 4 and you are looking at a reimbursement of sorts for the Love Gems I spent to tier for the events. 

As luck would have it, I found myself steadily stumbling upon one Green Scouting Ticket after the other whilst playing this particular event. To make matters more perplexing, it was not as if I was putting in extra effort either. In fact, it was quite the opposite as I was actually spending less gems than usual on this particular event. 

Having only spent a measly 5 Love Gems for the entirety of the event, I found myself sitting on 6 Green Scouting Tickets as Live Rewards with a few more along the way as Event Point rewards and finally one more for qualifying for Tier 2. In the event, that meant exactly 10 Green Scouting Tickets or 50 Love Gems worth of scouting ammunition in reserve!

Ever since my failed scout which saw me burn through more than 1,000 Love Gems, I have been slowly working to build my reserve up once again. Surprisingly enough, even with all the recent Love Gem rewards, I find my reserve of Green Scouting Tickets to be growing much faster compared to my Love Gems. But, as time becomes more and more scarce, I do wonder how much effective time I have left to devote to the game. Hopefully, there is still time left for me!

With that, we come to the end of today's article with a little short story that I wanted to share. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts