Clouds

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale. Ever since I moved to my new place, I have been working on setting up the new studio as well as building up the collection once again. Rather than sit around waiting for that to happen, I happened to stumble upon a perfect photo opportunity on one quiet evening. 

With the sun starting to set, I was winding down from a lazy weekend while lying on the couch and reading some manga when I noticed the beautiful clouds overlooking my apartment. Having a unit on the third floor with no other neighboring buildings meant I had a completely unobstructed view of the scenery ahead. 

Normally, I would take the opportunity to make a short tour of my abode whenever I moved to a new place. But I figured, this would be a much better way to introduce my new locale rather than showing some empty and uninspiring apartment. 

With many of my moves to new locales, it is often something that I do alone and things can become rather quiet at times. At times like this, I would often try to distract myself with either work, games or working on Tiro Finale. But for one of those rare occasions in my life, I found myself distracted by nature. 

My interest in photography mostly leans towards still life, as evident on my work here on Tiro Finale, and landscapes. Despite all that, I never really took the time to appreciate clouds much less photography them. For that reason, I am pretty glad I got off my lazy bum to bring out the camera and take as many photos as I could. 

Before I knew it, the sun had almost entirely set with little natural sunlight in the way anymore. What started as hues of orange and yellow quickly turned to red and dark blue before finally making way to grey clouds as the sun finally set. If anything, it just goes to show how fleeting these moments in life can be.

As of writing, I am still working on figuring out the ideal location and setup for the new studio where new furniture and equipment are definitely the first order of business. Besides that, I will also have to work on gradually building up some form of a collection. But, one that would not burden me too much when I finally have to move two years from now. 

In this period of transition, we will try our best to keep bringing you our normally scheduled content and ask for your patience and understanding. Of course, if there is anything you would like to request, we are more than happy to do our best to oblige. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts