(Another) Challenge Festival Windfall

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for more School Idol Festival content. Yes, we are on quite the SIF spree these past few weeks and that just happens to have to do with all the potential for content that we have to cover with all the concurrent elections, events and campaigns. Indeed, it has been a really good time for both new and old players of SIF as Love Gems have never been more easily obtained as they have in the past few months. 

Despite the upswing in the number of campaigns and rewards, events have, fortunately, not seen a spike in difficulty especially when it comes to qualifying for Tier 1 or 2. With the recent Challenge Festival having only run for 10 days, it was a short but sweet event and one that I did not expect too much out of in terms of rewards. That was until the latter half of the event when I received my first Green Scouting Ticket as part of the random event rewards. 

Shortly after, I received another Green Scouting Ticket, the second one from the event. Again, I did not think too much about it as I mostly average 2-3 Green Scouting Tickets within a single Challenge Festival. 

Then came Green Ticket Number 3 with 3 days left in the event still, I was obtaining Green Tickets consistently on a daily basis by now. Could it be? Could this be the start of another Challenge Festival Windfall? 

Here comes Green Ticket Number 4. The last time I had a windfall, I ended up obtaining 6 Green Scouting Tickets in total. Yet, that was a considerably longer event with me having spent a good deal more in terms of Love Gem investment. 

Then came the last day and just like the four days before it, another Green Scouting Ticket appeared making it a total of 5 Green Scouting Tickets or exactly 30 Love Gems worth of scouting currency.  Couple that with the additional Green Scouting Tickets I obtained for qualifying for Tier 2 and this event's return of investment was certainly more than expected, having only spent 4 Love Gems for the entire event.

As the new update rolled out, I was greeted with yet more good news as the 2018 Halloween Girl election results had finally been released. Nozomi takes the top spot for Muse while, Yohane wins it for Aqours. Compared to the Summer Elections, the results here were probably a bit more clear cut and expected. Nevertheless, I certainly look forward to taking a more in-depth look at the results and trying my luck out at the Free Scout 11 that will be coming soon for the winners. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts