My Collection (Thus Far)

Had a really busy day today. As such, I was not able to get much blogging or photo shoot done today. I wanted to do a 360 degree view of Swimsuit Mami but, time is so tight. Nevertheless, here's a few shots of my collection thus far.

As you can already tell, a big part of my collection consists of Mami. Right there are two of my crown jewels, Bath Towel and A Prize Kuji Mami. Both are still in the box and I've yet to open them. I should though.

The other half? Various Sonico figures. I'm planning on adding new characters to my collection but, I'm focusing on these two for now. After all, the cash isn't bottomless.

Anyway, I hope you liked this quick view of my collection and I'll try to get more content up and running again tomorrow. Until then, have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts