Maki Ichiban Kuji Strap

Sunday, the last day of the weekend which means back to work tomorrow. Before that, I'd like to share this cute Maki-chan strap I got from one of the recent Love Live Ichiban Kuji.

Maki is shown here wearing Muse's outfit from Dancing Stars on Me, one of my favorite with its Halloween theme.

The strap is slightly larger than usual rubber straps too, easily double the size of the ones used for phones. So, you can expect this to be placed on something like a bag which is something I do. Although it has gone through some use, the colors are still bright and I do make sure to wash it from time to time.

That's all for this quick Sunday updated, I hope you've all been enjoying your weekend. I certainly got plenty of rest but, I'm not exactly raring to start the week again tomorrow. Oh, well. Until then, have a great week ahead everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts