A Most Unique Nozomi (Clear) File!

Hello again, everyone! We have an SIF Coverage coming later today covering the conclusion of Score Match Round 22. In the time being, I thought it would be nice to have some additional content while waiting for the day. Quite a while back, I bought myself a rather expensive Nozomi clear file from Singapore's C3 Chara Expo.
While I do not remember the exact cost of it, I do remember buying the clear file because it had a particular Nozomi design that I had been fawning over for a while especially since I had just started playing School Idol Festival. Specifically, it was the SR Ghost Story Nozomi who was an event SR. After getting the file though, I kept it in my stash prioritizing the use of other "cheaper" clear files until recently.

I decided to unwrap a new clear file to help organize all the new paper work that I would gradually begin to pile up. Upon unwrapping it, I felt the file was significantly thicker than what I remember clear files being. To my surprise, it was not just a simple clear file like I was used to!


Instead, it was a double pocket clear file with a book-like layout with the respective Nozomi designs reflected on the inner pocket. Not only is it practical, it looks good too!
While this type of clear file was a first for me, it was definitely not something new as I remember Bushiroad selling variants of this file for all 9 members of Muse. With that in mind, I am reminded of why exactly this clear file cost so much.
I often forget Nozomi has such beautiful green eyes.
Next to a UR, this is perhaps one of my most sought after Nozomi cards in SIF. Unfortunately, she is an event SR meaning her odds of being drawn are even lower than usual. I still hold onto the hope that she would one day be my center but, for now, this clear file will more than suffice. 

What about you? Have you had similar experiences with such clear files? Do let me know in the comments section below. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts