The Mysteries of Otonoki: Story 5

Alright, it's the final stretch! I have to admit grinding for this event has left me really worn out especially considering how new I am to the game. Thankfully I have sufficient "early-game" Love Gems to keep me going. From what I've read, this particular Maki Event is scoring much higher than usual. This surely has something to do with Maki's immense popularity. Either way, I'm going to holding back on the next couple of events. Maybe during the next Eli or Nozomi event, I'll go all out again once more.

Oh, let's not forget! The final chapter to the Mysteries of Otonoki, Story 5 follows right below.































I'll admit, words and pictures alone don't do the final chapter of the story justice. It is much better with audio. Unfortunately, I don't have any video capturing software although, there are others who have posted the whole series as a video online. Do check those out too for the full experience.

In case you missed out on the first four parts, here's a link to each one:

Alright, that will be all for now as I return to grinding for the event. We'll all know my fate by the tomorrow of whether or not I manage to remain in the Top 4500. Until then, have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts