Chiba Days #20 - Random Anime Merchandise

Hello everyone and welcome to yet another chapter of Chiba Days on Tiro Finale. Recently, one of our key writers, Takuya, decided to pay a visit to Tokyo where I was to be his designated tour guide throughout the duration of the trip. Unlike most tour guides, my job was not to bring him around the usual tourist attractions but, instead to all the otaku hot-spots.

Along the way, I took the opportunity to document any interesting finds along the various locales we visited. Such as, the FGO x Lawson tote bag that I spotted in Mandarake's Complex in Akiba or even this giant scale Neko Atsume plush from our local arcade! 

Speaking of arcades, Takuya had a few tries at the local arcade as it was his first real experience with crane machines and arcades in Japan. Needless to say, his first few tries were less than successful. But that, is a story for another day as we set out to explore arcades all around Tokyo. 

While in Yokohama, I spotted this sign promoting the upcoming Winter Wonder Festival 2018. For the past two years, I have been attending the Summer Wonder Festival but, for the next year, I am thinking of switching things up by attending the Winter Wonder Festival instead. 

Also spotted in Yokohama, was this FGO tee-shirt that sported the various Servants in April Fool's guise. Unfortunately, Gudako was nowhere to be seen. If not, I would have very likely purchased the shirt even with its hefty 5,000 Yen price tag. 

Nearing the end of his trip, Takuya finally found one of the things he came to Japan for, the newly released Sunshine Nesoberi(s) in their Christmas outfits. Unfortunately, these turned out to be far larger than expected and were larger than even the, already large, Mega Jumbo Nesoberi. In the end, Takuya had to make the difficult decision to forgo Dia. Although, the opportunity to change his mind continues to exist as long as I am still in Japan. 

Lastly, we have this pop-up booth in Shibuya's 0101 (Marui Marui) shopping center which featured the latest season of the Gochiusa series. I have yet to start the series but, my friend have been asking me to watch the series mostly because of the moe factor, I suspect. Either way, that is all for today's quick share of the various anime-related finds around Japan which caught my eye. Until the next time, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts