My Favourite Love Live Sunshine Songs


I've already done my list for The Idolmaster! Time for Love Live Sunshine!

1) MY Mai TONIGHT


This was recently played in the anime series and caught me the first time around. I quite enjoy the blend of traditional Japanese instrumentation with a mix of hip hop. Even the dances suited both themes and played out very well. It was satisfying to watch and I may be a sucker for these fusions between classic and modern.

2) Mirai Ticket


This one is another fun one. Honestly, I couldn't quite remember it but when it came up as one of the recommended videos, I realised that it's a pretty great song. All their voices blend wonderfully together and it really sounds like the climax. I couldn't find the actual video for it but it's probably for the best. I don't want to get anyone into trouble after all.

3) Koi ni Naritai AQUARIUM


This song is led by You and takes place in the aquarium! The very same aquarium they visited in Episode 4! I already linked the video in the article too so go ahead and give it a read! I quite like the chorus for this song and the fact that it's a proper music video, the production quality is definitely noticeable.

4) HAPPY PARTY TRAIN


This is their third single and the song is led by Kanan this time. Much like Aquarium, the production quality for this video is incredible and I really enjoy the chorus! I've also heard that the real life location for the place in the video is quite a nice sight. The dances also feature quite a lot of repeated sways which, while rigid, worked quite well with the melody for the song.

5) Manatsu wa Dare no Mono?


A song by both the Kurosawa sisters! I had no idea their voices blended so well together but once I started listening, I couldn't stop. The way they complement each other with the chorus is incredible and, well, I'm rather biased towards the sisters. The little 'OLE!' that was left in is also incredibly cute.

For now, that's quite it! I haven't listened to all their songs yet and I don't think I'll get to listening to everything but they have a lot of firepower in their songs. Too bad the anime doesn't feature many of the heavy hitters but I guess that isn't the point.

A bonus:


I like this for the whole jazzy musical feel. It's something that caters more to my tastes. A very good time!


Comments

Popular Posts