Gun Toting Mami-chan!

That's right! It's time for some good old Mami content. I finally got my hands on the Figma Little Armory collection after sourcing both the weapons and hands for a considerable period of time. Upon getting them, I immediately popped open my long purchased Figma Tomoe Mami School Uniform version and got her armed and ready. 

I chose to go with the H&K MP7 PDW first, something compact to get the feel of it all and I must say, Mami looks right at home wielding the fully loaded sub-machine gun. Although we're used to seeing Mami wield something more traditional like her signature percussion locked muskets, more modern weapons fit her just fine too.

I'm looking forward to striking different poses as well as utilizing different weapons for Mami all the while documenting my little adventure. Until then, stay tuned. Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts