Super Sonico Drink Holder Gallery

Late last year, I completed a quick review of FuRyu's Super Sonico Drink Holder figure. But seeing as to how I did not have my usual setup nor gear, the photos did not come out exactly the way I wanted them to.

Seeing as how I am on a roll of Sonico figure galleries, I figured now would be a suitable time to put out another. Especially since I did promise an additional gallery at the end of the review. 

Work has been increasingly busy over the past few weeks. As such, I have not been able to create content that I would ordinarily want to due to time constraints.

Part of me does feel bad by simply taking the easy way out and putting out a simple figure gallery.

But, I tell myself it is better to putting out no content at all especially when our policy our at Tiro Finale is to provide timely, daily content. 

On top of that, it gives me an opportunity to practice my photography and experiment with several techniques and lighting manipulations. 

I have yet to nail it but, I do feel as if I am getting closer to my goal.

While I make it a point to never blame my gear (instead choosing to fault the operator), I do find myself running into several hardware limitations ever so often.

For example, getting close-up macro shots have become decidedly difficult especially on smaller figures. 

For a while now, I have been contemplating getting a new macro lens or a macro converter for my camera. But I always held back thinking I could work with my existing gear.

This year, I might finally cave in and get those new lenses. If I truly aim to elevated my photography game, adding more lenses to my repertoire can only serve to benefit me.

Of course, lenses do not come cheap which does make them a significant financial investment. Lucky for me, I am very diligent in caring for my gear. 

All these Sonico galleries has sparked my interest in putting out a new review for her. The only question is, which Sonico figure should I pick? While I am very much leaning towards a prize figure, I have yet to figure out which one. Perhaps you could suggest something? Until then, thank you so much for viewing and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts