Super Sonico Easter Bunny (Blue) 360 Degree View

On the back of the figure's review, we have a 360 degree view of Easter Bunny Sonico to wrap things up for this figure. It has been a while since I have been able to do this feature as the past few figures have been loaners. While simple, it is still something I really enjoy doing because it provides ample information about the figure from various angles and gives potential buyers a better idea of what they are getting into. As usual, the animation is above with the individual higher resolution pictures below. Enjoy!

What is next? Another review or an extended gallery perhaps? While I have not decided for sure, I am leaning towards doing a new review of another figure. An extended gallery can likely be saved for another time when I have the itch to revisit this lovely Sonico figure. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts