Atago at the Docks

ぱんぱかぱん!It's time for some Atago love. Why you ask? Because a very special announcement has been made recently by Good Smile Company in regards to our beloved blonde haired heavy cruiser.

Say hello to Max Factory's newest addition to the Wonderful Hobby Selection of Kancolle figures, the very pinnacle of scale figures that Good Smile Company manufactures. You might remember notable additions to this series such as, the jaw-dropping, Yamato, Musashi and Colossal Titan.
 
Now, Atago joins the fleet as the third Kancolle scale figure in the Wonderful Hobby Selection series after Yamato and Musashi. Atago usually doesn't get much love in the form of scale figures. As such, I'm extremely excited to see that she would be added to such a prestigious collection.

Of course, for those of you more well versed with the figure world, the initial un-colored version was shown at Wonder Festival. Now, it's all been confirmed and the final colored version looks absolutely stunning. I'll make sure to make a short coverage of it in the coming days!

Oh, back to the photo shoot then! Since I'm all excited about the official announcement, I decided to make a special photo shoot with the only Atago figure I have. It's the Deformer Figure by Taito. I made a short gallery of it sometime back, do check it out if you're interested in finding out more.

With that, I end my gushing about Atago with this final picture of Atago overlooking the docks. Even if it was short, I had a lot of fun doing it. It's really fun to match a character to their native background and try to make something of it. 

Once again, thanks so much for reading and I hope you've liked the pictures. While I am still 2 days behind in terms of content, I aim to catch up all of it by the end of the week. Until then, have a great day ahead!
 
Bonus Picture: Atago with the Kancolle Game Background

Comments

Popular Posts