Catch Up Content 10: Hanayo's Rice Delivery

It's a Saturday so, I've decided to take a short break after a hectic week. While there may not be any new editorial or figure-based content today, I'll leave you with some translations I did. This time centering on the ever adorable Kayo-chin and her undying love for white rice. Enjoy!
 
It's been quite a lazy day for me so far. I've even neglected to play School Idol Festival even though the Medley Festival is currently ongoing. I really shouldn't do that but, rest seems like a much more appealing offer at the moment. Back to full force work again tomorrow though! 

One of our resident writers will be making a new addition for tomorrow while, I prepare content for the coming week. I hope you look forward to it. In the meantime, thanks so much for vising and I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts