Catch Up Content 4: Love Rice

Perhaps some tutelage from Hanayo-chan?
Another busy weekend followed by the start of my university semester has caused some neglect to Tiro Finale. It's extremely regrettable and I hate to delay content from being posted up on time. It's times like these when I'm extremely glad I translated these comics beforehand which come perfect for "Catch Up Content" time. In this addition, we have the First Year students making Hanayo's favorite onigiri (rice balls).
 
The Rice Goddess to the rescue!
Even as I'm writing this now, I'm steadily falling asleep. Zzzzzz....
 
Rin takes the cake, more like the onigiri.
Alright, that's all for Catch Up Content 4. As usual, don't forget to check out the original artist. Until then, thanks so much for reading and have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts