Super Mami-co!

What happens when you merge Mami's upper half with Sonico's lower half? You get Super Mami-co: Tora Parka version! I'm just kidding of course, this isn't actually a real figure. But, you should've probably already known that.
Deciding to have some fun, I decided to take Mami's head and place it on Sonico's body. Since both are Kyun-Chara figures, they fit perfectly. Oh, and if you're wondering, yes, the heads of Kyun-Chara figures are removable. 

At this point, you're most probably thinking Kyun-Chara figures are the only thing I have in my collection right?

No, that's not the case and let me assure you I do have a rather sizable collection of scale figures. It's just that most of them are still boxed up ever since I move residences at the start of this year. I've been thinking of doing a feature of both Fuuri-chan and Sonico-chan in their yukata(s) for a while now but, I've yet to get the time to get around to it.

Look who's there in the back.
Now that I have my new photo-booth set up and my schedule has somewhat stabilized, perhaps that feature might just be coming soon. Don't hold your breath but, definitely keep an eye for it.

Although, they're both rather R-18 type figures. So, I'll have to figure out how I'm planning to go about that. Without a doubt, I'd definitely want to keep things SFW here at Tiro Finale.

Back to this hybrid figure for a bit, things aren't as easy as just popping on Mami's head onto Sonico's body and calling it a day. Mounting was important too. Where Sonico was able to stand upright without the need for a stand, Mami proved to be too top heavy and needed the aid of a stand.
Just transfer the stand over from the one Mami came with and voila! It stands upright just like it should. Only problem is the black color which doesn't match either the figure or the base but, that's just a small matter.

Seeing as to how Mami is an idol singer in an alternate universe of Madoka Magica, I find it rather fitting to see this combo. While the Tora Parka no doubt suits Sonico best together with her electric guitar, Daydream,

Alright, that's all for this short photo segment that I wanted to share with you all. Once again, thanks so much for reading and, until the next time, have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts