Final Live Here I Come!

Just a real quick update for today. While I did not manage to get the tickets for the final concert despite trying twice, I was really glad to find out that the final concert would be live streamed throughout the world at various venues, mostly cinemas. The ticket sales finally opened this afternoon for my locale and within half an hour, most of the decent seats were gone. I went in a little late, not knowing the release of tickets were today but, still managed to secure two great seats. One for myself and another for a good friend of mine.

I'm really counting my lucky stars on this one, perhaps Nozomi is watching over me? Why? Because of all the days where I only had half a day of work, it was today. To top it off, I hadn't realized that tickets were already on sale until half an hour after they were open. And this was only because I, out of the blue, decided to check and see when the tickets would be released. Quickly, I rushed to my nearest computer and, lucky for me, the tickets were still available online. I wasted no time in purchasing it and now, on the 1st of April, I'll be able to witness the girl's final live together. It's almost too good to be true.

The Tokyo Dome - part stadium, part performance center, all awesome
While watching the real thing and being there in Tokyo Dome would have been the ultimate experience, I don't think this matters at any less because the emotions will still be as strong. At one point, I had very much given up hope of witnessing the concert. Therefore, having this opportunity is truly going to be a special one for me. Even if that means skipping out on work.

Yeap, that's the 5th Live Poster
Not so short after all, huh? What about you? What are your plans for Muse's Final Live? Were you one of the lucky ones who managed to get tickets? Either way, thanks so much for tuning in and have yourself a lucky happy day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts