Nanorich Super Sonico 360 View (Hoodie Up)


While I'm still struck with writer's block, I figured it would be a great time to do a 360 view feature of the recently featured Nanorich Super Sonico. Starting with the hoodie up, I'll proceed with a 360 view with the hoodie down tomorrow. The difference will be subtle but, with the hoodie down we'd be able to appreciate Sonico's trademark headphones. As usual, the animation is above with each high resolution picture below.










I always do these 360 view segments as a point of reference for those interested in knowing even more about the figure. By adding 4 more shots in per rotation, I figured the animation would look smoother. Hopefully, you can appreciate that too.

Once again, thanks so much for reading and have a great day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts