Super Sonico After Bath Time 360 View





With the figure review complete, it is time to close up the series on FuRyu's Super Sonico After Bath Time Version with an all-around 360 look. If you have yet to read the preview and review (as linked above), I would highly recommend you do before proceeding with this article. If you already have, feel free to proceed with the animated version above and each individual high resolution shot below.

With that, we have another figure review done and dusted. I cannot emphasize just how much I have fallen for this figure as it is truly my favorite figure from FuRyu's long standing Total Lifestyle Coverage series. I can only hope that FuRyu continues to produce high quality Sonico prize figures such as these which perfectly blend value and quality. As always, if you have any questions about the figure, do not hesitate to ask me in the comments section below. I would love to hear what you think. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful week ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts