Have you heard of Monogatari?


I am the resident expert on Monogatari over here at Tiro Finale. Hrm, that line gives me a deja vu. Unfortunately, my expertise does not cover the Japanese light novels as his writing is beyond me. At least the English translations do a good enough job! They even boast beautiful cover arts.

I want to say I've written 99% of the articles on Monogatari here (like KonoSuba) but when I got snwlprd into Monogatari, I should have realised that the article, after article about the voluptuous cat would follow. But, I can't complain. After all, it was because of snwlprd that I could even conjure up a shopping list for a recent Japan trip (that I did not manage to join).

I did do a haul post though! Everyone loves a good haul post.


I currently have four Monogatari figurines and four Monogatari plushies. Unfortunately, I have not yet talked about most of them. I only have two posts about my collection.

Click here for my Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade Figurine Review. I was still a newborn beginner at figurine reviews then so I do apologise.

Click here for my Sega Shinobu Figurine Review.

I will eventually post more review for my figurines but don't expect much if at all for my plushies. Maybe one day, once I collect them all.


More recently, I fanboy-ed over Owarimonogatari Season 2. I wrote two articles; one for episodes 1-2 and one for episode 3. They aren't actual reviews though so don't expect too much.

If, however, you want some actual content, look no further!

Click here for a guide on how to watch the Monogatari Series. It's enough of a guide to last you up till the end of the main story (which ends with Owarimonogatari Season 2). I ramble for the first half of the article though so do skip to the end for the guide.

Click here for a short introduction on how to get involved with the series. It covers very basic things that I'm sure you'd have come across if you did decide to get started on the series.

Click here for an analysis on the writing style of the author. I find his writing interesting and I wanted to dig into my brain to really get into the thick of things. Of course, my analysis is very one-dimensional as I covered only very specific bits but it's a good starter.


That's it for the catalogue! There are other articles on here regarding the series but this is most of what I dug up and is lengthy enough to follow around for a while. I hope you enjoy the little adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts