Catch-Up Content 18: Umi's Part-time Job

They have manuals???

Nya???

Vegetable juice...

Stares...

Eli is too cute!

I wonder what flavor onigiri it is...

I suppose that's Alisa?

Love Live Snacks, strangely addictive. Just like the real thing.

I need to try yakiniku bento in the future
A"What If" scenario where the 9 members of µ's never knew one another, it certainly is interesting wouldn't you say? Oh, and if you were wondering which convenience store the 4koma are referring to, it's non-other than Lawson. But, I am sure you already knew that. As always, don't forget to check out the original artist's work over at Pixiv. On my end, I merely do the translations as a way to learn some Japanese. If you are interested in reading more though, feel free to check out more translations as well. 

As always, thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts