Figure Hiatus

Oh, no! Another hiatus? Well, yes and no really. Yes, because I will be unable to post any new figure-based content on Tiro Finale for another half a year or so, up till around November. No, because you can still come to expect daily content on Tiro Finale. While the content may not be figure-based per se, you can still look forward to a steady dose of Madoka Magica, Super Sonico and Love Live content from yours truly. Meanwhile, our new stable of writers are doing their best to bring a large variety of content to the blog.
Admittedly, figure content on Tiro Finale for the past quarter of 2016 has been rather scarce especially when compared to the previous year. Much of this is due to my increasingly busy work/study schedule which has left me with little time for my usual photo shoots. Now, that I have to move about from location to location, things just got much more complicated as I would not be able to bring both my figures and gear with me.


Fear not though, as all hope is not lost. Occasionally, when I find the time to, I will definitely take the opportunity to grab a huge batch of photos for future content. At the same time, I plan to still cover figures which are of particular interest to me.


On top of that, in a month's time, I will be paying a visit to Tokyo once more. This time, for an extended period of time. I have big plans for my time there and I am planning to make something special of it. So, there is that to look forward to.

Long story short, moving a lot means I cannot bring my figures with me. No figures equals no figure content. Still have my computer, so typing up new articles is still a breeze.

Well, that will be all for today. Once again, thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day ahead of you!

Comments

Popular Posts