SIF Coverage: Medley Festival Round 4 & April Fool's Day (!!!)

It's finally here, the second day of the Final Live. In just a few short hours, I will be making my way down to my local cinema for the live viewing. After reading about the fate of many who aren't able to attend, I'm extremely grateful to get the chance for a live viewing. What will happen then? Nobody knows but, one thing is for sure. In the middle of it all, Medley Festival Round 4 will commence! This time it centers on Kotori and will run from the 1st till the 12th of April. It's no secret, I'm a big fan of Medley Festivals! As such, I'm really looking forward to it even if it means missing out on the first few hours.
Not forgetting, today is the 1st of April, also known as, April Fool's Day. What surprise does SIF have installed for us?

A very special one indeed which took me by absolute surprise! The much loved Alpacas make a cameo as the home screen characters. There are 3 variations, either this white one, the other brown one and, finally, the recently announced baby Alpaca. Secretly, I hope there would be another special announcement in today's Final Live about the continuation of the current Muse but, realistically, I know that is very unlikely. Oh, well. One can dream.

On the flip-side, today is a fantastic day to be playing SIF. You should quickly log in if you haven't already. Two green scouting tickets and a Love Gem are part of today's login rewards.


On top of that, a new Expert song has also been unveiled, Love Marginal. See? I did say it was a great day to be playing SIF, didn't I? Somehow, amidst all the sadness of seeing Muse go, things have been panning out great and it feels like such a fitting good bye.
 
Once the event officially commences, I'll have more information on the Medley Festival. So, stay tuned to Tiro Finale for more coverage details and tips. Besides that, I'm also planning to do a write-up on my impressions of the final day of the Live. Hopefully, I'll have the strength to do that once this is all over. Writing emotional pieces has never been my forte and after writing two in a row, I feel somewhat emotionally vulnerable. Who am I kidding though? It's Muse's Final Live, it's the least I could do!

Alright, that's all for today. Once again, thank you so much for reading and on this special day, have yourself a fantastic Final Live Day!

Comments

Popular Posts